Experience unparalleled play with the luminous Pearl Essence Whyte Player Shaft. Celebrate its elegant white finish, complemented by Dual-Core Carbon Construction. Advanced features like Micro-Compression technology and Multi-Density Fill Pattern are standard. Plus, a Kamui Clear Black Soft tip and 29" frame. and the 10 thread will fit both 10 thread and 10 thread modified.
- Low Friction Surface Coating in Pearl Essence White
- Dual-Core Seamless Carbon Construction
- Micro-Compression technology
- Multi-Density Fill Pattern
- Tip: Kamui Clear Black Soft
- Ferrule Color*: Black
- Length*: 29"
- Weight*: 3.95 ounces (This weight can vary by adapter used and age of adapter. Shafts are weighed and measured using current Uniloc QR Unibody adapter)
- Balance*: Rear
- Whyte Standard Flex
*These features can be customized when you order a Full Custom Whyte Carbon Shaft
With Whyte Carbon, enjoy a revolution in your game. Experience the game-changing seamless construction from a single carbon fiber bundle, delivering uniform bending and radial symmetry for uncompromised accuracy.
With our innovative multi-density fill pattern, experience the familiar "buttery feel" of wood combined with the unparalleled performance of carbon. Elevate your game with a feel that's consistently comfortable yet extraordinarily powerful.
Discover our total radial symmetry that ensures identical structure and performance irrespective of cue orientation. This technology facilitates low and predictable ball deflection, enhancing your precision on every shot.