In the unlikely event your Whyte Carbon shaft has a defect, you may contact the nearest authorized Whyte Carbon dealer or QCO, LLC directly at (800) 397-0122 for instructions. Your entire cue and a copy of the original receipt MUST accompany all warranty claims.
- Whyte Carbon shafts are meticulously assembled in the U.S.A. from the finest materials and subject to the strictest quality control standards to bring you the best cue in the industry.
- Whyte Carbon shafts are warranted to be free from material and manufacturing defects.
- Whyte Carbon warrants all components of the cue for the life of the product, but excludes replaceable parts such as the tip, ferrule, and paint/finish. Although not specifically limited, replacement of wear parts by unqualified service personnel may void warranty.
- This warranty applies to Whyte Carbon shafts purchased from an authorized Whyte or QCO, LLC Retailer or distributor.
- The warranty applies to the original owner and is non-transferable.
- All Whyte Carbon shafts covered by this warranty will be repaired or replaced (with the same model or one of equal value) without charge.
- All claims are resolved at the discretion of Whyte Carbon and QCO, LLC.
- This warranty is void if your cue has aftermarket products or if it has been subject to mishandling, abuse, or modification/repairs not performed by Whyte Carbon, QCO, LLC or its authorized service centers.